Chhatrapati Sahuji Maharaj Medical University (CSMU) has finally announced the notification of Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT) as UPCPMT 2018 on its main site so those who are interested to take admission in Medical courses then they can apply for this. This examination will be taken on 24 May, 2018 at the various centers and all interested ones are invites to apply for this.
This is state level entrance exam which is taken to get admission in various medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and various others in the institutes of the UP state. This exam is necessary and those who want to give this exam are now advised to apply for this online as online application process is started. More other details are about this exam are given here below, so those who are interested can get all details from here.
Name of exam:
- Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT)
- Minimum age of the candidates should be of 17 years
- For General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 1200/- + Rs. 80/- bank charge
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 600/- + Rs. 80/- bank charge
- Candidates who had passed class 12 or HSC with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with minimum 55% marks from any board of education or refer official notification for more details on this
- Log in to official site.
- Here find link of UPCPMT 2018 notification and click on it
- Here option to apply online is given, click on it
- Before you start first read all instructions given in notification
- Now start to fill up all mandatory details of that online form carefully
- Upload your photo and sign in jpg format
- Now check all filled details carefully
- Then pay fees and submit this filled form online
- Candidates will get admission on the basis of the performance in this written examination candidates will get admission in their chosen institute through counseling process